Wednesday 19 May 2010

Ashley Greene Covers ‘Seventeen’ June 2010


Ashley Greene is looking lovely on the cover of Seventeen magazine’s June/July 2010 issue, on newsstands Tuesday, May 25!

Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share:

On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson: “When I met Rob, I didn’t think twice about him. He’s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn’t there. He also doesn’t understand girls. He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn’t quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter.”

On whether she and co-star Kellan Lutz have hooked up: “I’ve definitely thought about it. He and I met through our agent five years ago, and we’ve been best friends ever since – and filming together has made us even closer. He’s one of my best friends, but if we were going to be romantic, we would have done it years ago! I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn’t want to mess that up by dating.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment