Tuesday 15 June 2010

Robert Pattinson: Kissing Kristen Stewart in Eclipse Felt Natural


The chemistry may be heating up in the third Twilight: Saga film, but Robert Pattinson didn't feel any added pressure. Instead, he was more at ease.

"Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it," he tells Parade.

"In New Moon and Twilight it was always like, 'Oh, I'm gonna kill you if I kiss you' or something. It was always kind of odd," says the 24-year-old. "But in Eclipse, [Edward and Bella] understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier."

The result: "It's the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple," he says.

But before fans get too excited that Pattinson, 24, might've just officially outed him and costar Kristen Stewart, 20, as a couple, the Brit still dodges the dreaded dating question.

"I guess people like stories, that's my basic conclusion," he says when asked if the two are also a couple off-screen. "[Fans] just want everything in our lives to be like Twilight. The truth is that I wish I had a few more hours of sleep today so I could think of a better answer. I'm exhausted all the time."

And while his big screen alter ego fights for the woman he loves, Pattinson says he isn't as chivalrous in real life.

"I don't compete. I'm not good at doing it. I just kind of leave it alone," he says. "Have I ever gotten in a fight with someone for the love of a woman? I have to think. Probably. But I don’t know if it was about love or if it was more about pride."

source

1 comment:

  1. I dont care if you are chivalrous, you seem like a great guy...

    ReplyDelete