Saturday 12 March 2011

Kristen & Taylor Evacuated In Tsunami Warning

As tsunami warnings were issued for coastal areas along the west coasts of the U.S. and Canada following the earthquake and tsunami that's hit Japan, cast members of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” were evacuated from the Vancouver Island area in British Columbia where they were filming, according to MTV.
Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart were among those who vacated the area, and production came to a halt for the time being.

"Due to the tsunami advisory, filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has been delayed," Summit Entertainment said in a statement to MTV. "All cast and crew were evacuated to base camp. Everyone is safe and sound."

According to People, the cast had been working in Tofino, a town with plenty of open coastline, that can also be viewed in “The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

“Twilight Saga” actress Tinsel Korey, who plays Emily, tweeted: “They're evacuating us 4 a tsumnani warning. If this... is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz.” She followed it up with, “If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given. 1 love. :)

(If that seems a little dramatic, Korey added that she’s not trying to be. “I’m just saying my peace,” she tweeted. “This is my truth right now.”) (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment