Thursday 18 March 2010

Ashley Greene Recalls Meeting Lady Gaga

While Kristen Stewart thinks Lady Gaga is hot, her "Twilight" co-star Ashley Greene is an über-fan of the pop superstar. So when Greene spotted Gaga out at a bar one night, she had to meet her.
"Oh my God! Yes! I was out with some friends when I first got back to L.A. the other night, and someone came up to me, and they were one of the owners of [L.A. hotpot] Trousdale," she told MTV News at South by Southwest while promoting her upcoming movie "Skateland." "I go, 'Really, well, Lady Gaga's over there. Can you make it happen?'

"He walks back and goes, 'Yeah, she'd love to meet you.' And I was freaking out," she continued. "There's not too many people I get starstruck by, but I think she's such an incredible woman, and everything she touches turns to gold. So, I was starstruck."

As it turned out, Gaga was also familiar with Greene's. "I said, 'Oh my God, thanks so much for letting me [meet you],' " she said. "She actually said to me, 'I wanted to meet you, and I know who you are.' Maybe we have a 'Twilight' fan on our hands!"

So how did Greene feel about Gaga's "Telephone" video? "It's incredible!" she raved. "It's a mini-movie. It's ridiculous how they did that video."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment