Tuesday 16 March 2010

OK! Romania - Interview With R-patz


*How was to film again with K.S., for 'New Moon'?
Kristen had been teasing me that I had obtained the role of Edward Cullen thanks to her. It was as natural as it could be. With her, everything comes natural.

*Your love story has reached a new level in the movie too.
In 'New Moon', Edward decides to leave Bella. But the whole universe seems to show him that he needs her. He suffers sincerely when he realizes this, during the time they are away from each other.

*Have you ever felt taken hold of 'Twilight' mania?
I suppose I don't have a choice now, as I signed a contract. The good part is that this will finish very quickly. I've already finished filming three of four projects.

*Does celebrity have a positive aspect?
It's incredible how high you can get if you have a good start! More than that, the 'Twilight' fans are fantastic. I don't know if "devotion" best describes their behavior.

*But they follow you everywhere, don't they?
I've got used to that. I admit that, at first, I had the tendency to hide from them.

*How do you manage to stay calm, considering the rumors on the Internet?
They don't affect me and I don't care about them very much. Important persons in my life know very well what is true or not. Except for my mother, who has the tendency to believe all the negative things from the press.

*Many sites have written about the relationship between you and Kristen.
There's a special connection between us.

*For the majority of your fans, you're Edward Cullen 24 hours a day. Are there any good parts in this?
I like this question. Let's take it from the beginning: in the first place and the most important, it's cool to be Edward Cullen because I can kiss Kristen; the second advantage would be that Edward drives a splendid Volvo. And, because I often find myself in situations where I have to abstain from killing certain people, the role seems to be a good lesson for life. The forth reason is the faultless dress. Not to forget about the perfect haircut.

*What would a vampire take on an empty island?
A woman is the first choice. He would also take something to write, many white sheets of paper ... and a satellite feeler would be also great. I've just described my perfect vacation.

click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment