Tuesday 26 January 2010

Kristen Stewart Plays A Stripper In Upcoming Movie


Twilight star Kristen Stewart is taking on an edgier role in her next film, in which she'll play
16-year-old runaway who gets into exotic dancing and occasional prostitution to earn money. The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Saturday, and Kristen admits it is a big departure for her.
She said: “My character’s not sultry, not sexy. She sort of throws herself into all her moves. I tore myself up doing it.”

The 19-year-old actress is seen dancing in platform heels, fishnets, a micro-mini skirt and a bra in one scene, and the actress was nervous about shooting the sequence with co-star James Gandolfini. She added: “The first time I put on all the fishnets I was nervous. I really tried to own it though.”

Kristen trained with a professional stripper for two weeks to prepare for the movie and initially wanted to learn the sexy moves covered up. Speaking to Us Weekly magazine, she said: “I wanted to do it in my clothes. But my trainer was like, 'No, you don't stick to the pole when you do that.’ ”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment