Sunday 4 July 2010

KStew Remembers First Love


Kristen Stewart still thinks about her first love.

The ‘Twilight Saga’ actress, who is rumoured to be dating her co-star Robert Pattinson, admits she is still plagued with thoughts about her first boyfriend, even though she was left devastated by their split.

She said, “Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It’s so true. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the best love, but it’s the first that you remember.

“There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn’t go as far as to say, ‘Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart’. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it’s good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts.”

Despite being known for her aversion to fame, Kristen admits one of the biggest perks of her job is her involvement in the fashion industry and access to beautiful clothes.

She added, “I like fashion because it’s sort of my job, so I’m into it when I have to be. But when I’m not working, I wear jeans and T-shirts. I go to vintage stores all the time to find funky T-shirts.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment