Sunday 29 November 2009

Twilight star Ashley Greene claims character Alice Cullen has 100 times better sex than she does


TWILIGHT beauty Ashley Greene is claiming that vampire sex is better than normal sex.

The star of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, who is rumoured to be dating Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill, has said that she believes her character Alice Cullen would have a better sex life than she does.

"Take the best sex you've ever had in your life, multiply it by 100 and that's vampire sex," The 22-year-old told Maxim magazine.

The actress also admitted that she was desperate to star in the vampire franchise.

"Oh my God, I wanted this part so badly. So when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute," she said.

"I love, absolutely love Alice, my character. She's sweet, sexy and a killer. I feel if I was in a real fight, I'd get my ass kicked."

As for starring in another popular film franchise, Greene added: "I want to hit up James Bond. That would be awesome."

source
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment