Friday 12 June 2009

Last Word with Peter Facinelli


Who says there's only Team Robert Pattinson and Team Taylor Lautner? OK! is a big fan of another Twilight hunk, Peter Facinelli. We chatted with Jennie Garth's husband and he opened up about a few of the last things he's done recently.

Last Time I Said "I Love You":
To my wife this afternoon.

Last Romantic Thing I Did for Jennie:
We went out to lunch together on a nice little romantic date.
Last Time I Lied:
I don't remember. There, I just lied right now.


Last Text I Texted:
Let me see. Hold on. [checks] Rob Pattinson. I said, "I'll see you in a little bit." He's in NYC.

Last Time I Was Starstruck:
When I met former New York Governor George Pataki. I don't really get starstruck by actors, but Pataki was a governor! I grew up in New York. That was kind of a big deal.

Last Meal Before I Die:
Jesus! I hope you don't know something I don't. So many foods... I don't know why but a hamburger keeps popping to mind.

Last Time I Cried:
Wow. The last time I cried was when – what's that singer's name who didn't win America, err, Britain's Got Talent? When Susan Boyle didn't win. Because she should've won, dammit! (OK!Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment