Thursday 20 August 2009

Dazed & Confused Outtakes - September 2009










Kristen Stewart hides behind an Nikon camera in this new pic from the September 2009 in Dazed and Confused magazine.

The 19-year-old actress sounds off on playing Joan Jett, her future in show business and her other projects. Check it:

On playing Joan Jett in The Runaways: “It’s so much fun. She’s the ultimate badass. She was the first woman to start her own record label. Everybody threw her out after the Runaways and was like, ‘Sorry girl, your shticks over’, she was like ‘No, the message stays the same people still want to hear it.’ Who the **** did that before her? The music industry is brutal. Once there’s one wave, one explosion of a type of music, everyone jumps on the bandwagon and tries to emulate that, so there’s a bunch of shitty versions of other bands. So there’s like shitty versions of everybody!”

On how the paparazzi finds her: “They find out where I am from the Internet - from Twitter, man! Anyone who wants to know where I am at any given time just has to go on Twitter, it’s so ridiculous!”

On expanding beyond acting: “I know that will just naturally become other things, other than just acting in movies. I don’t know what the **** I’m going to do. I write shit or whatever. I am going to make my own movies with my friends, absolutely, and I might not only act in them. But really? I love this, I love what I do, I am definitely going to keep doing it if I feel this way about it. That could stop, but until then, I’m just going to just write, make movies, play music.”

On her role in Welcome To The Rileys: “I’ve gotten to do a lot of great roles recently. I just made a film in New Orleans — and its going to sound funny because I play a 16 year old street kid prostitute stripper – but it’s the one film so far I mostly identify with. I play such a child, like she has the emotional stability of a 5 year old; she’s in her own little world that she had to close off at a certain point. She’s at that point where she’s not quite over the edge like a lot of those people, and I met a lot of them in New Orleans, talking to people who had done the job for so long.”

photos: edwardandbella.net (here); dazeddigital.com (here)

text: justjaredjr.buzznet.com (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment