Sunday 9 August 2009

The Twilight Ladies get Glamour-ized





The idea is to look sexy, not man-eater-y, so try smoky brown eyes like Ashley Greene, 22 (Alice, Edward’s future-seeing sister), has here. We asked her if the nonstop cast-hookup rumors were true; she won’t confirm or deny, but admits that there’s a lot of heat on set. “I’m glad I don’t have a boy-friend. It’d be hard to tell him, ‘I have a crush on Jackson Rathbone!’”

Nikki Reed, 21, (a.k.a. Rosalie) welcomed the radiance; Robert Pattinson (Edward, her adopted brother) might not have. “The whole pale thing works for Rob, people who like to stay indoors and out of the sun, like vampires, but not for me!”

Just how transformative is cherry red lipstick? “After the shoot, I bought one,” says Rachelle Lefevre, 30, who plays Victoria, a vampire out to avenge the death of her mate. “In Twilight, I put in a little playfulness,” she says. “In New Moon, I didn’t have any fun—it’s just pure anger!”

glamour.com

+ scans with Ashley here

No comments:

Post a Comment