Wednesday 26 August 2009

'She Is Scared To Go Out In Public'


WE'RE well aware of Robert Pattinson mania.

But we didn't realise what effect the Edward and Bella love story is having on his co-star and rumoured real-life love, Kristen Stewart. The 19-year-old, who plays Rob's on-screen love, has revealed she is scared to go out in public as a result of the movie franchise's fan following. She said: "I'm scared. "I feel like I could go out in disguise but they would recognise my feet or the shape of my leg. They'd say 'Hey, she looks about right' and they would just bag me. "It's scary." Despite continuing to deny rumours he and Kristen are an item, Rob is reportedly head over heels for his co-star, according to on-set sources. “Rob’s dedication to winning Kristen’s heart says something," a source said. "He’s falling for her fast and seems to be head over heels.” Meanwhile, New Moon director Chris Weitz dealt R-Pattz fans a blow by admitting the heartthrob is not "overused" in the upcoming movie. "It strikes this very fine balance between too much Rob and too little Rob... "Well, I know for a lot of people there's no such thing as too much Rob. But we've got a nice dose of Taylor to sweeten any Rob deficiencies."

No comments:

Post a Comment