Saturday 12 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA!

Full name: Isabella Marie Swan/Cullen
Date of birth: September 13, 1987



Bella & Edward


Bella & Jacob






Friends




Parents


Quotes

Twilight

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

A girl can dream.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Epilogue, p.498

Mostly I dream about being with you forever.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Epilogue, p.498

I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Epilogue, p.498

New Moon

I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can’t make your body move fast enough.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Preface, p.1

My own life meant little to me today.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Preface, p.1

As the clock began to toll out the hour, vibrating under the soles of my sluggish feet, I knew I was too late—and I was glad something bloodthirsty waited in the wings. For in failing at this, I forfeited any desire to live.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Preface, p.2

Like we were connected, the echo of his pain twisted inside me. His pain, my pain.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Epilogue, p.561

I knew that last glimpse of his face would haunt me until I saw him smile again.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Epilogue, p.562

Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Epilogue, p.563

Eclipse

Black eyes, wild with their fierce craving for my death, watched for the moment when my protector’s attention would be diverted. The moment when I would surely die.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Preface, p.1

At least my mom and dad and my friends will know the best part of my choice, the most I’m allowed to tell them. They’ll know I chose you, and they’ll know we’re together. They’ll know I’m happy, wherever I am. I think that’s the best I can do for them.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 27, p.616

It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof. I’m going to need that ring. It’s time to tell Charlie.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 27, p.620

Breaking Dawn

I’d had more than my fair share of near-death experiences; it wasn’t something you ever really got used to.
Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Book One Preface, p.1

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?
Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Book One Preface, p.1

I knew it was working then, so I concentrated even harder, dredging up specific memories I’d saved for this moment, letting them flood my mind, and hopefully his as well. Some of the memories were not clear – dim human memories, seen through weak eyes and heard through weak ears: the first time I’d seen his face… the way it felt when he’d held me in the meadow… the sound of his voice through the darkness of my faltering consciousness when he’d saved me from James… his face as he waited under a canopy of flowers to marry me… every precious moment from the island… his cold hands touching our baby through my skin… And the sharp memories, perfectly recalled: his face when I’d opened my eyes to my new life, to the endless dawn of immortality… that first kiss… that first night…
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 39, p.753

Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 39, p.753

pictures: lionandlamblove.org

quotes: twilight-quotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment