Monday 3 August 2009

Pattinson 'Can’t Use A Washing Machine'


Twilight star Robert Pattinson has confessed that he doesn’t know how to use a washing machine.

The 23-year-old actor, who plays Edward Cullen in the hit movie series, revealed that he rarely varies his wardrobe due to his lack of domestic skills.

In a magazine interview, he commented: “I’m pretty normal. I can be quite geeky. I wear the same thing every day – I don’t know how to use a washing machine.”

On his hobbies, he added: “I’m boring. I like reading, watching movies and playing the piano, and I’m pretty shy. Even when I was younger, I used to be shy. I used to be so shy that even shopping for clothes was a hassle.“I couldn’t deal with picking up a piece of clothing and someone saying: ‘Do you really like that?’ In fact, I couldn’t handle any shops apart from music shops. I knew what I was doing in them, so I was alright.”

Pattinson recently claimed that worries over his love life have turned him into a “nervous wreck”.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment